Brendon Samuel, a proactive Creative Graphic Designer who has successfully worked with a number of international brands
and clients as well as local authority and community engagement schemes. These include FIFA, Smiths Medical, Air
Products, Tropic Skin Care (Lord Alan Sugar), Royal Bank of Canada, Islington Council/TfL and Hochiki. Within his career,
Brendon has gained extensive knowledge of design procedures and applications, enabling him to confidently manage all
deadlines without fail. Effective customer care skills throughout his career has enabled Brendon to gain a vast knowledge of
Print and Digital Design.
Brendon is available at one months' notice and ready to take on a new and challenging role.
• Daily servicing all International Departments with both print and digital marketing
• Liaising with all clients and taking projects from brief to completion
• Designed 2019 and 2020 FIREX exhibition stand - UK
• Designed 2020 Light+Building exhibition stand - Germany
• Designed 2020 intersec exhibition stand- Dubai
• Creating and policing all data specifications, along with
product guides and overviews
• Filming and editing all videography – including interviews,
green screening and sound
• Sound engineering for events and creating all audio for the company
• Keynote CAD - producing visuals for all products
• Edited and created graphics for the company website in Singapore
• Interior design for the office in Italy
• Increased activity and clientele for the Marketing Department.
• Expanding the company procedure by using extensive PC and Graphical skills,
to produce visuals and Scamps, created for customers
• Dealing with daily phone calls/emails/customers in the showroom,
and organising own daily diary for visits
• Surveying, measuring and quoting for the supply and installation of garage doors
• Covering the South Coast, London and as far as Bedfordshire
• Great rapport with customers, suppliers and colleagues
• During Apr 17 to Dec 17, relocated to the London area, actively seeking full time employment whilst working on SODA.
• 1 of 6 international Designers for this Ftse 100 company dealing with internal clients
• Contracted for the rebranding of Smiths Medical for print and digital design
• Serviced the graphical marketing needs for 11 Smiths Medical Brands within the Medical Industry
• Rebranding of all 1550 existing marketing material, from sell sheets and IFUs to brochures and tech sheets
• During Apr 15 to Apr 16, relocated to the Coast, actively seeking full time employment whilst working on SODA Tracks Ltd.
• Redesigned the iconic "ICE POPS" logo and packaging for a new era
• Design concepts and visuals for all types of confectionary
• Created new packaging for new range of luxury truffles.
• Ftse 250 American company – Servicing the world with gas and chemicals
• Employed as the only Graphic Designer for Europe within Air Products, between 30 to 60 weekly clients
• Servicing all clients with graphic needs from data sheets to brochures, merchandise to exhibition stands
• Expanded daily relationships with internal clients and lifted productivity by 100%
• Designed and Implemented new processes and systems within the department.
• Designed and produced companies "WordPress" Website for PC, Mobile and Tablets
• Created companies process and structure, including all databases and paperwork
• Expanded daily relationships with external suppliers to a 70% discount on services
• Produced and implemented the company image throughout all social media outlets
• Business strategy and marketing campaign designed for the next 6 months.
• Took full responsibility for Graphic projects from beginning to end
• Designed visuals for marketing collateral and website/social media, ensuring brand consistency
• Designed and produced high quality artwork for packaging
• Liaised directly with Directors, printers and arranged quotes
• Responsible for the company's image in all design elements affecting the company, online and offline
(website, marketing tools such as flyers, catalogues brochures, product packaging, etc.)
During this period I was not in employment due to surgery on my spine. The operation has been successful and after months of physiotherapy and careful recuperation, I am now able to go about my normal day to day activities with no problem. Whilst recovering, I continued to educate myself in html, xml, CMS and WordPress.
• Official designer to The FIFA Premier league, England National Football/Cricket/Rugby Teams
• Designed 2012/2013 calendars and diaries with strict company guidelines
• One of three designers catering for the international banking sales team (15 countries)
• Daily managing the graphics inbox and prioritizing project to support all clients
• Producing all aspects of marketing material: Financial Documents, Presentations, Monthly reports.
• Designed all of the Official FIFA Premier League and England Rugby Team calendars and diaries for 2012
• Designed and implemented marketing campaigns and produced graphics for events and advertisements
• Research, designing, presentations/complimentary graphics for Sudanese government funded project
Reason for leaving: Relocation to Malaysia for contract.
• Successfully serviced and managed 2 internal major accounts with all graphic marketing needs
• Dealt with International client and suppliers in South Africa
• Design Studio with agency style processes and ethos
• Created PowerPoint presentations for Fusion and ACM brands
• Created editable documents using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel software
• Weekly promoted the design studio, searched and analyzed data for new ways to expand our services
• Created graphics both print and digital, for internal and external market.
• Started Graphic Design Department from scratch. Expanded department to 3 designers strong
• Created department's processes and procedures
• Produced award winning designs, currently being used as templates for the council
• Serviced all internal departments using the council's guidelines and diversity ethics
• Worked within marketing budgets and produced high quality material at the lowest possible costs
• Designed and produced all internal and external brochures, adhering to all style guides.
Training and Education
International Graphic Designer - 6 months contract
• Corps Training London - Quark Xpress 7 / InDesign
• Media Training Islington - InDesign / Advanced Photoshop / Microsoft Project
• Hastings College of Arts and Technology BTEC National Diploma in Exhibition Design / City and Guilds in Interior Design